Friday, September 10, 2010

Haunted Mansion Writer's Retreat, VettedWord Poetry, & Halloween

Lots going on here...and tis the season, or so they say, for what I do best: being spooky. I'll keep this short and sweet, so you can get back to your Halloween decorations.

September, 2010

I'll be hosting the Haunted Mansion Writer's Retreat next week in Mill Valley, CA with 9 other horror writers and 5 paranormal investigators. They'll all have blog access to post on the afore mentioned link, so if you are interested in seeing what everyone's experiencing all in one place, keep that link handy.

My newest poem, For My Mother - At Her Funeral (Someday) can be read for free at VettedWord.

Stay tuned for Halloween Reading information - a fun event John Shirley is putting together. That's all for now, folks! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment