Monday, September 16, 2013

KillerCon, Las Vegas - September 19-22

I will be at KillerCon in Las Vegas, NV this weekend (arriving late on Friday night), participating in panels, readings, signings, and whatever else comes my way. I will also be on hand to discuss The Haunted Mansion Writer's Retreat and books. Anyone wishing to sign-up for 2015 may do so through me. I will also be doing tarot readings as time allows - probably all day Sunday. Drop me an email if you'd like a 15-30 minute slot before 3pm on Sunday, or sometime on Saturday (not below mentioned). As always, if you've had a reading by me before, you get a discount.

My Saturday Schedule:

12:00 pm: “Poetic Prose vs Purple Prose. When Is A Rose Just A Rose?” Moderator: Bailey Hunter Panelists: Michael Arnzen, Rain Graves, Christopher Rice, Ellen Datlow, Tom Monteleone

2:00pm: Reading by Rain Graves

4:00pm: Mass Signing! (All Your Favorite Authors Signing In One Place.)

(And of course...various unscrupulous and infamous parties, Friday and Saturday).

BOOKS I WILL HAVE ON HAND FOR PURCHASE (Limited Quantities):

--The Haunted Mansion Project: Year Two
--The Haunted Mansion Project: Year One
--The Four Elements by Charlee Jacob, Rain Graves, Marge Simon, Linda Addison
--Barfodder: Poetry Written in Dark Bars & Questionable Cafes by Rain Graves
--Zombies vs. Robots: Women on War! (Short Fiction by Rain Graves)

No comments:

Post a Comment